BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tire 30×9.50R15/C 104S
About This Item
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tire
- 20% Tougher Sidewalls
- Longer Tread Life to Extend Your Adventure
- Aggressive All-Terrain Traction
- 80,000 mileage warranty
- Light Truck/SUV/CUV
BFGoodrich’s toughest All-Terrain tire delivering outstanding protection and a long tread life .
By employing a unique tread compound, the All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires delivers up to 2 times longer tread life than the previous generation tire’s treadwear on gravel roads extending any adventure you can think of. Its interlocking tread design ensures tread block stability for long, even wear. The 3-D sipes provide more biting edges for expanded snow traction, and the tenacious sidewall and wide shoulder rubber protect the sidewall from splitting and bruising. Stone ejectors provide extra protection against stone drilling, while sidewall rubber blocks give expanded traction in mud, snow and rock.
For strength and durability, the All-Terrain T/A KO2?s internal structure features twin steel belts are fortified with spirally wrapped nylon in addition to BFGoodrich’s TriGard (a 3-ply polyester cord sidewall ply construction). A single strand of bead wire is continuously wrapped multiple times until the desired strength is provided to enhance the tire’s fit to the wheel to improve uniformity and ride quality.
- LONGER TREAD LIFE ON AND OFF-ROAD –
- AGGRESSIVE ALL-TERRAIN TRACTION – The KO2 4WD tyre also has a range of tread features for better mud and snow traction.
- 20% TOUGHER SIDEWALLS – The KO2 uses CoreGard? Technology developed in the Baja T/A KR2 4WD tyre for split and bruise-resistant sidewall rubber and a thicker, extended shoulder to prevent sidewall failures.
Explore this item
|Tire Load Index|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Tire Aspect Ratio|
|Tire Speed Rating|
You are viewing
BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2 30X9.5R15 104S RWL All-Terrain tire
|ALL TERRAIN TA KO2|
Take an interactive tour
Manuals & Guides