Schwinn Mototrax Boy’s Bike, 18-inch mag wheels, ages 5- 7, Red
About This Item
Schwinn Mototrax Boy’s Sidewalk Bike, 18-inch mag wheels, ages 5 – 7, Red. Teaching your little one to ride a bike can seem scary at first, but having the right bike is the key to making the process easy and fun. Introducing the 18-Inch Boy’s Schwinn Mototrax, a kid-friendly sidewalk bike with new Schwinn Smart Start geometry, which means the bike has been carefully designed to match a kid’s body type to make riding more comfortable and pedaling easier on tiny legs. Other kids bikes are just shrunken down versions of adult bikes, so typically the grips are too large, the pedals are too wide and the seats are too big. On Smart Start bikes, the grips are smaller to match smaller hands, the gears are recalibrated for more power with less pedaling effort and the pedals are closer together to fit a child’s hips. Pedaling is more streamlined so there is better leverage, less knee pressure and less waddling. Teach your child to ride on a bike they’ll love with the Mototrax by Schwinn. Great news! If you select Site to Store delivery, you can call your local store as complimentary assembly may be offered at that location.
Schwinn Mototrax Boy’s Bike, 18 In. mag wheels, ages 5- 7, Red:
- Designed with 18-inch wheels, this bike fits riders ages 5 to 7, or 3′ 6″ to 4′ 4″ in height.
- Steel frame features Smart Start geometry for an improved fit that gives young riders more control and stability.
- Single speed drivetrain is easy to use and maintain.
- Rear coaster (pedal) brakes provide intuitive stopping.
- Matching laser-printed seat and handlebar pad add style and flair.
- Full coverage chain guard looks great and helps to protect pant legs from any snags.
- Adjustable, removable training wheels add stability while learning to ride.
- Includes limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike.
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
44.00 x 22.00 x 29.00 Inches
Manuals & Guides